Thursday, June 25, 2009

This is for all you lovers out there...

So I've been experimenting with facial hair. After shaving the Western Conference Finals Beard I tried it again for the NBA finals. Turns out it works, by the way. Lakers won the whole thing. But I digress. So as I shaved my Finals beard this week, I decided to see what I would look like at various stages of hairiness. I wasn't a fan of the Mutton Chops and Fu-man-chu stage so I kept shaving. 90210 burns and Fu-man-chu didn't do it for me either. Finally I got to... wait for it... the handlebar 'stache with soul patch.... OH SNAP! I never thought I could ever look this good.


Sorry, ladies, he's married.

Unfortunately, Sarah wouldn't let me keep it. :-(

5 comments:

John Sperry said...

Bow chicca bow-wow! That's right, he's mine! ;)

Jeannetta said...

Sarah is a smart woman!

vdhfamtng said...

You look like a goon from a weird movie. You need to do a long handlebar mustache that you can curl into points on the end.

Libby said...

Love it. :)

Pals said...

Good for you Sarah! I've never been a fan of facial hair, and especially not on my boys. LOL! But who am I? I'm just the mom.