Sunday, March 1, 2009

I ate a Cosco muffin...

...And then I went jogging. I figure it was better to have consumed the poppy seed goodness before I went because my body used the enormous stores of simple sugars to fuel my run. The sad thing is that the calories I burned during the trip were mostly used to burn off the muffin I had consumed that morning. But, there is something to be said for having run FARTHER THAN I HAVE EVER GONE BEFORE!!! I...went...seven miles!!!! So, even though I'm sore today and even though I was gastrointestinally sick the whole rest of the day yesterday, I'm happy. It looks like I'll be able to do that 10K I signed up for on March 14th, after all.

P.S. Costco muffins are the devil's magic!! 690 calories for one double chocolate muffin and it's half composed of fat!! I suppose eating a stick of butter might be worse for you...

1 comment:

Joleane said...

Way to go on the 7 miles running. You are rockin' now!