Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dessert Tag

OK, so no one tagged me, but I thought this would be fun to do.
Here are my top five desserts ranked in order of yumminess.

1. Marilyn Sharp's Chocolate Mousse Cake--Best dessert on the planet if you love chocolate.

2. The Roadhouse Grill's Original Roadhouse Brownie Sundae--By the way, if you happen to purchase this dessert without sharing it, you'll be tacking on over 2,000 calories to your meal!

3. The Olive Garden's Black Tie Mousse Cake--Enough said.

4. Marie Calender's White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake--This is the best cheesecake I've ever had.

5. Marie Calender's Double Cream Lemon Pie--Mix super creaminess with the tartness of a lemon meringue pie and you get this lovely dessert, which is my favorite pie on the planet.

To all those dieting, including me, I just had to get this out of my system. I also apologize to those rare few who don't like chocolate, since this list is incredibly biased.

I now officially tag Patti, Juliann, Libby, DeLynne, Laura, and Emily. I would love to tag Joleane, but I don't think her fellow teammates would appreciate it! ;)

PS I haven't gone running since the race...so sad.

2 comments:

Joleane said...

I'll just leave my list of favorite desserts here:
1. Chocolate-peanut butter ice cream (not very sophisticated, but I could eat that until I puke and then go back for seconds).
2. Yummy, warm, ooey, gooey, fudgey brownies. Mmmm
3. I love caramel. Pour it on anything and call it a dessert.
4. I really like danish pastries. Does that count as a dessert?
5. I also love fresh-baked cookies loaded with chocolate chips, peanut-butter chips and white chocolate chips.

Pals said...

Here is my list:
1. Any of Carol McGlone's cheesecakes. They are to die for.

2. Lemon bars - the homemake kind.

3. Fred Meyer's quadruple layer chocolate cake. Not only is it to die for, you just may die eating it. It's that rich

4. Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies

5. Plain old vanilla ice cream.

Sorry I don't have more sophisticaqted tastes.