Friday, May 8, 2009

Wow, it's been a while

Well, it's definitely been a while since either of us has added anything to this blog, I thought I would share Jack's newest accomplishment. He can hit the equivalent of a 10 foot basketball hoop. As you've all seen in Sarah's video, he can drain most of his shots on a 3.5 foot tall basketball hoop, so I decided to up the anti and the hoop; I added a foot and a half to it. It took him all of five or six shots to start draining those. That's a five foot hoop. Considering he's not even three feet tall yet, I'd say that's like him being a good 6'5" against a 10' hoop.

Here's a pic of him draining the rainbow jumper from downtown. He was in his diaper in the pic so I used a little photoshop (Gimp, actually) magic and put Luke Walton's shorts and Andrew Bynum's Jersey on him to make it look legit. :)

I can feel the courtside squishy seats of Staples Center on my bum already.

Again, the shot is real, the uniform... not so much.

3 comments:

vdhfamtng said...

Holy Cow! Your son puts my whole family to shame (and we've got 4 boys in ours). That kid is amazing! I think he's like his dad: when he's into something, he's REALLY into it! Awesome job Jack!!!

Pals said...

My goodness. I have a basketball prodigy for a grandson. Sign that boy up, but don't let him forget who his Grandma Sperry is and how much she loves her boy! And if he wants to know what kind of car I want...

Anonymous said...

wahoo, GO LAKERS! now let's convince my husband!